In Need of an Inspirational, Engaging and Exciting Speaker?
Dee is an accomplished, hugely motivational public speaker of many years’ standing. She is renowned for her enthusiasm, integrity and humour. Within a session of just 30 minutes she can share many valuable marketing tips and insights with her audience.
Read genuine un-edited feedback from her latest speaking event here.
Dee never uses PowerPoint, preferring instead the more personal approach of standing in front of her audience and “chatting” with them, telling stories that underpin her tips and advice.
Dee has spoken at:
- The NEC Birmingham and GMEX Manchester, sharing her marketing on a shoestring tips to large audiences of franchisors and franchisees
- The annual London based conference for global brand GeoPost – Dee was the keynote speaker
- Countless seminars, exhibitions, networking groups
As a bestselling author, Dee is regularly invited to combine a book signing session with her public speaking, sharing marketing insights from her books.
Dee writes her own material. She brings her tips to life by underpinning them with small business case studies.
Recent speaking topics include:
- Beyond the Brochure – Sales Communications That Sell
- The Five Principles of Marketing on a Shoestring
- How to Write Brilliant Blogs
- The Secrets of Successful Sales Letters
- How to Turn Your Business into a Brand
- How to Self Publish a Bestselling Book
- Market Your Way Out Of a Recession
- The Practical Small Business Marketing Plan
- How to Spellbind Your Audience As a Public Speaker
- Is traditional marketing dead?
- How to build and maintain your reputation online
Contact Dee if you are looking for a public speaker capable of adding real value to your next event. Watch Dee in action here.