‘Powerful PR on a Shoestring’ Boot Camp
The next one day event that could transform your small business is on:
Friday 17th May 2013 8.45 AM to 4:30 PM
Horsham, West Sussex
For details of the attendees already signed up to this Boot Camp – please click HERE
Powerful PR on a Shoestring !
Learn the secrets to securing significant PR exposure for your business.
If you are keen to gain PR coverage for your business, both online and in print, in local and in national publications … if you wish to unravel the mystery of successful communication with editors and journalists … if you would like to learn the secrets of writing compelling and newsworthy press releases …
… then this is the Boot Camp for you!
In the last 28 years, best selling small business marketing author, Dee Blick, has generated millions of pounds worth of high quality PR coverage for her own business and for those of her clients. All on either a shoestring or zero budget. She has secured hundreds of full page editorial features in glossy magazines, had blogs commissioned by blue chip brands, including Royal Mail and BT, attracted industry leading journalists and editors to her clients’ exhibition stands and won 10 national awards for her press releases and articles for generating the highest reader responses.
Dee now works alongside many editors and journalists (including the Financial Mail as their small business blogger), writes for many special interest magazines and writes a monthly business column for her local newspaper. She also ghost writes several articles and columns for her clients.
And in this Boot Camp she shares the reasons for her success.
There will be no fluff or filler in this Boot Camp. No PR theory or lightweight advice. Instead you will receive practical, proven and up to date PR tips that work time and time again, irrespective of what you do for a living.
If you want to propel your business onto a bigger stage by maximising PR opportunities, you simply cannot afford to miss this one day training event, limited to just 30 attendees.
Let’s look at what you will learn on the day:
- The common small businesses PR mistakes – and how to avoid them.
- The benefits of PR – from generating awareness to increasing your sales.
- What is PR? Thinking beyond publications and blogs.
- Your PR plan – you will be provided with a template within your workbook, worth £1,200.
- The value of your biography – what it must include and where it must be promoted.
- Broadening your PR horizons – considering columns, tips and the benefit of cultivating your expert status
- How to use Twitter and other mediums to find and connect with editors and journalists – Dee will share her own successful approach for the first time.
- How to find your ‘hook’.
- Developing your Pitch, both verbally and in writing. A step by step guide to getting the ear of an editor or journalist.
- Unusual ideas to grab the attention – some of the quirky but successful concepts that Dee has used in the past.
- How to write a successful press release or news story.
- How to use your PR coverage to get sales!
REAL LIVE CASE STUDIES will be shared throughout the day to underpin the advice provided.
You will also be provided with your own PR workbook containing templates, successful press releases and PR tips – worth £1,200
This high quality workbook will cover all the tips provided by Dee on the day and include examples of actual press releases, winning email pitches, and a successful blog template.
The Boot Camp will be held at the lovely, purpose built Horsham Training Centre, Hurst Road, Horsham, West Sussex. Extensive free parking is available and Horsham railway station is a two minute walk away. If you are planning on an overnight stay, we can provide the details of a number of local hotels within walking distance. CLICK HERE for directions and detials.
And the cost?
The investment for this amazing day is just £225 + VAT including refreshments, a light buffet lunch and your workbook.
For similar workshops delivered by a professional with Dee’s experience you could expect to pay between £350 and £600 for the day.
Currently only 7 places remain available so now’s the time to reserve your place !
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE
Or if you have any questions, please CLICK HERE to contact us.